Saturday, November 24, 2012

One whole year...so many thoughts!

Wow! It has been about a year since my last blog post. I guess my aspirations of becoming a great blogger are a little far fetched :p Blogging has been on the back burner as we have settled into our crazy world of food intolerances and struggles. What once was a constant consuming source of stress for us has now become second nature. Yes we still are limited in our food choices and we still are a little uneasy when it comes to food and social situations but we are starting to feel a little more normal now. Those who once thought we were crazy, and most likely still do :p, have gotten used to the idea of me carrying a bag full of previously prepared food every time I walk through the door. Lol :) For once I feel like I'm able to put some of my energy into not just nourishing our physical well being but nourishing our emotional needs as well. And this feels VERY good! So, as we enter this new stage of our lives I will still be offering up our experiences when it relates to food (after all, food is very important to keep us going every day) but I also hope to share our much more important experiences when it comes to parenting and life as a homeschooling mother of  a preschooler and a soon to be kindergartner. I hope that you can look past my random babbling and less than technical writing skills and share in this precious journey with me!

Our Fall camping trip this year :)

2 comments: