Monday, December 17, 2012

Really good paleo pancakes!

With two preschoolers on my hands pancakes are a breakfast item that gets requested quite often around here. Before going grain free I had an amazing gluten free pancake recipe I used, even my gluten loving husband loved my gluten free pancakes :) But since going grain free almost 2 years ago (I think that's how long it's been, I lose track of time!) I have been on the quest for a really good pancake recipe. We have tried so many different ones, some pretty good and some not so good at all! Well, while I think these are probably not quite perfect, this is probably the best grain free and nut free pancake recipe I have tried so far. I know my girls really liked them! Sorry I do not have a good picture to share, with Christmas quickly approaching I have a lot of catch up stuff to do right now.
 So here you go, because of copyright laws I won't be posting the recipe here but head on over to PaleOMG and check out all her other awesome recipes while you're there! I hope you enjoy these pancakes as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment